Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Resolutions.

I've never been a big one for New Year Resolutions. Why? Because no one ever holds to them. I've tried before and I do great for the first week. Then I slowly forget about them or just don't care.

But for 2013, I want to make resolutions that I will actually stick too. Nothing crazy. Doable things. So here they are. I'm putting them on my blog so that Sarah and the rest of you awesome bloggers out there can hold me accountable!

  1. Get stronger in my Spiritual life. This includes going to church every Sunday morning and spending time daily doing devotions.
  2. Work out at least 5 times a week for a minimum of 45 minutes. At least 30 minutes of that time needs to be cardio.
  3. Drink water! Drink 10 glasses of water daily and limit soda/sweet tea to one day a week.
  4. Be able to fit comfortably in a size 12. This may sound silly but I would be out of my mind with happiness! 
  5. Complete the C25K running plan. I did a 10k back in 2009 after I lost a lot of weight the first time. It was haaard, but I finished!!
  6. Run in a race! Once I finish the 5k running plan, I want to actually do a 5k. The first and only time I did a race, I switched between walking and running. This time I want to run and not stop even if I have to go slow!

XOXO,
Victoria

2 comments:

  1. Liebster Blog Award

    Hi Victoria! I awarded you with the Liebster Blog Award. It's for bloggers with under 100 followers to help them get some from what I understand. After you have it given to you, you are supposed to send it to 5 others with the same qualifications. Love your blog! So I selected you! See my blog for details, and to grab the Liebster Award photo:
    http://quiltdasher.blogspot.com/2012/05/bribes.html All in good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear victoria, I see that our resolutions are extremely similar, cant wait to work on them as team!

    ReplyDelete