Monday, June 3, 2013

It's official:

I am HORRIBLE at maintaining a blog.

But here goes try #221853 (slight exaggeration):

WOW. It's been a while.
Let's see... what's new with this girl?

For starters, I graduated college!
Finally. After 5 years. But, hey, I finished!
B.S. in Family & Child Development with minors in Psychology and Sociology.




I just got back from visiting my family in Maine.
They're precious!
Love, love, love them.
Oh, and my whole family is trying to eat vegan now.
Especially my sister who is rockin' the vegan lifestyle.
You can check out her blog here ---> Vegan Problems

And last but not least, I started dating someone!
Amazing, right? Considering I was approaching border-line-nun status...
But anywho...
He's great, funny, and a sweetie.
Oh, and he's joining the Marines...
Extra motivation to look good? Yeah, I would say so.
(Maybe if you're lucky, I'll post a pic one day) :)

That's about all that's new in the life of this girl.
So... back to the weightloss efforts.
I started using My Fitness Pal again.
It's basically a cheaper version of a wanna-be Weight Watchers...
You keep track of what you eat, and stop when you hit your calories for the day.
Knowing that the Boo is heading off to boot camp soon, makes me want to look extra hott for when he comes home.
So it's time to get to work!



MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


How has your progress been?
Let me know!

XOXO,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment