Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm baaaaack!

It is amazing how time can fly and you don't even realize it. Can anyone relate?! I'm sorry about disappearing on you guys... I promise I didn't die. What have I been up to?

Well, for starters, the 3 day military diet did not work out. Roomie and I made it until the 2nd night before we both caved. Our energy was completely gone, we were both getting grumpy and the thought of eating another piece of toast made us gag.

Spring break came and was spent in Myrtle Beach, SC. It was lovely! Broadway on the Beach, Margaritaville, 9th floor hotel room right on the beach... it was good, my friends. Very good.

My online classes finished about a week ago, leaving me with only one class standing between myself and graduation! May 11th is going to be here so soon. I am slightly freaking out. 

Even though life has been totally crazy, I have been really persistant with my workouts!

.......And that is the biggest lie on the planet. I have slacked. BIG TIME.

Why is this so hard? Why can't I be good at working out and make it a habit and want to go consistantly?!

XOXO,
Victoria 





No comments:

Post a Comment