Friday, March 1, 2013

Weigh in...

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed or not, but I haven't done a weigh-in in a loooong time.
The last time was exactly a month ago - February 1.
At that point, I had lost 6 pounds. YAY!

But during the month of February, I really did not feel like I had been doing as well.
Not exercising much.
Not eating super healthy (not eating terrible, but just not as careful as I had been).

So I just put off stepping on that horrible invention called a scale.
But really... who invented that? 

This morning, I was putting on a pair of dress pants and noticed that they seemed a little lose.
At first, I was super happy but then told myself they were probably just stretched out.
I debated a few minutes, then finally grabbed the scale.
And.... And... And...



MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

ANOTHER 6 POUNDS GONE!!!

Overjoyed. Elated. Shocked.

Those describe me now.

Even though I haven't been making huge changes like I did in January, this just goes to show that little changes can make a big difference.

So today, use the stairs instead of the elevator.

Drink water instead of coffee. (Hard, I know.)

Be good to yourself.

XOXO,
Victoria

1 comment: