Monday, February 4, 2013

Confession time...

This weekend = bad.

Well, actually it was great.

Girls night, date with the housemates, Super bowl goodies...

But oh-so-bad for my "get healthy 2013" lifestyle that I have been working on.

Do you know how many calories were included in those three events alone???

Neither do I...but I do know that it was probably atleast double what I have been eating.

Not. even. exaggerating.

I'm trying really hard not to beat myself up over it.

(Oh, and did I mention that I went to the gym a grand total of 0 times this weekend?)

Everyone has slip-ups and eats that one extra piece of pizza right?

It's all about holding fast to the goal.

And the goal for this girl can only be acheived by...

visits to the gym...

healthy eating...

and lots and lots of water.

So here we go!

Who else has to hit it hard after this weekend?! What are your plans to get back on track?

XOXO,
Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment