Sunday, February 3, 2013

They love me! They really, really love me!

A couple days ago, I realized that I had a comment on one of my blog posts. I was so excited!! Someone actually reads my blog? This is huge news, people!

And this comment from Charlie at Lipstick & Lemon Drops informed me that I had be nominated for the.... (drum roll please!!)....

Awww, shucks. Thanks, Charlie!! I truly feel honored. (And pumped that people actually read this - YES!)

But wait. What exactly is the Liebster Award, you may ask?

"Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, sweetest and beloved. The award is given to up and coming bloggers with 200 followers or less as a way to recognize and promote their blog."

Whoever invented this Liebster Award idea is a genious. Just sayin'. 

And just with anything good and fun in life, here comes the rules...

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose up to 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger’s page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

Easy enough! Okay, go take a bathroom break, grab a cup of coffee and get ready to learn a little bit about yours truely...

11 facts about Victoria
  1. I am 100% a Northern girl.
  2. I love chilly weather. Bring on the scarves and hot drinks!
  3. I am graduating in May 2013 (less than 100 days! but who's counting?) from Liberty University.
  4. I don't know how to swim.
  5. Or ride a bike. (don't judge.)
  6. I love movies!! Comedies and girly movies are my fave.
  7. I am a Christian.
  8. I really do enjoy reading, but not if it involves textbooks or any school-related reading.
  9. I took figure skating lessons in Canada for 2 years when I was a little girl.
  10. Coffee, coffee, coffee. Morning, noon, or night.
  11. Even though I will soon be graduating from college, I really, really want to be a wife and mom. 

11 Questions that Charlie asked me

  1. How did you come up with the name of your blog?

    I had seen it on a website (probably Pinterest or Tumblr) and fell in love with it! Eating clean and training dirty is truely the best way to lose weight. Screw all those fad diets.
  2. How much time do you dedicate to your blog per week?

    Honestly, it all depends. I aim to update it at least once a week with a weigh-in, but I usually end up writing a blog post about two or three times each week.

  3. What is your favorite color and thing that you own of that color?

    I love the color blue! All shades are gorgeous. And my favorite thing that is blue? This baby...

  4. Do you perfer high heels, flats, or shoes you exercise in? Flats... no competition.
  5. What did you eat for dinner last night?

    My housemate made Chicken Enchiladas and they were delish!
  6. Who are your three best friends?

    Ugh, I hate this question because I feel like I always have to leave someone out. I have so many fabulous friends, but if I had to narrow it down to only three, I would go with Jessica (my sister), Emily (my old roommate) and Brielle (my current roommate).
  7. What brand of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

    (Disclaimer: I am a broke college student) Suave.
  8. Did you go to prom and if so, what did you wear?

    Sadly, I did not go to prom. I was homeschooled. :(
  9. Who is your style icon?

    Hmm, I don't really have one. Can a store count as a style icon? If it can, then it would definitely be Maurice's. Everything they have is so cute!
  10. If you were at Starbucks, what would you order?

    A grande peppermint mocha!
  11. Where is your number one pick of vacation (if money was not a factor)?

    Paris! The day that I get to see the Eiffel Tower will be one of the most exciting days of my life!!

11 blogs that I am nominating:
(I'm not positive that the following blogs have less than 200 followers, but if I'm wrong, please don't be offended!)


11 questions for these bloggers to answer:

  1. What inspired you to start a blog?
  2. What is your favorite food/drink?
  3. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
  4. Who is your celebrity crush?
  5. Beach or mountains?
  6. Which clothing store do you shop at the most?
  7. What is your favorite blog?
  8. Who do you go to when you need advice?
  9. What is your favorite holiday?
  10. Do you have a bucket list, and if you do, what is the biggest goal on it?
  11. Coffee or tea?
Thanks again for the nomination, Charlie! Remember to check out Lipstick & Lemon Drops and show her some love!!

XOXO,
Victoria


2 comments:

  1. I love your answers Victoria! I'm so glad that you participated! And YES- we are reading! :)

    ReplyDelete