Sunday, February 17, 2013

Time to be honest...

I'm slipping, guys.
I've only been to the gym 2 times (maybeeeee 3 times, but I think that's wishful thinking) in the last week and a half.
I can not fall back into being unhealthy.
I won't do it.

Trips up to visit by sister in PA and Valentine's Day candy (darn you, chocolate) have been two of the main causes I think.
But, now that the holidays are over and I have no more money for gas, I am stuck here in VA for a while.
Which means, I am less than 5 minutes from the gym again!

No excuses.

Goals for this week:
1) Drink only water.
2) Work out at least 4 times this week.
3) Not eat anything chocolate related.

Here's a little motivation for you lovely people today... let me know what your workout consists of today!

[ found at http://pinterest.com/pin/113153009358245605/ ]
XOXO,
Victoria


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up at the Super Sunday Sync and helping to promote the hop :) I love how you say that you want to become more disciplined spiritually and physically. You can do it! Following you now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture! I love hearing people who haven't seen me in a while go wow you look amazing! Such a good feeling! Stay motivated! Saw your post through the Vintage Apple Link-up!

    ReplyDelete