Friday, February 1, 2013

high five for friday!

TGIF!!
(But really...)

This means it is time forrrr......

Photobucket  

1) Last Friday, I went to the Sears in town because they are closing and having huge sales - my favorite. :) And I picked up this cute bedding for only $24!



















2) Smoothie King is my new favorite quick meal. I've had it twice this week and it is so yummy! The first time I got Pineapple Pleasure (I think that is what it's called?) and today I got a Chocolate Lean 1.



















3) And the countdown has finally begun until I get to visit with my sister!!! I'm going to pick her up this coming Thursday. Anyone out there who thinks you have the best sister - you don't. (Sorry, not sorry.)



















4) Okay, I don't really know if this counts as a h54f or not since I haven't done it yet, but have all you bloggers seen this??? Hair removal with a sugar mix! I found it on Pinterest (the place where all good crafts come from) and I am really wanting to try it. 

[ photo from Pinterest ]













5) Lastly, I gave in to temptation and weighed myself on Thursday instead of waiting until Sunday and guess what?! Down two more pounds! 




MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


XOXO,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment